CARMEL KING COUNTRY FARM STAY TOUR
- Luxury Farm Homestay 1 nights
- Breakfast and Dinner with homestay hosts
- Guided 4wd ATV Cross Country Adventure over a 2400 acre Sheep, Beef, Dairy Farm
- Enjoy and experience cows being milked in a Rotary Dairy Shed
- See a stunning country Water Wheel Country Garden
- Visit to the world Famous NZ Rugby Icon Sir Colin Meads Gallery
- View the World Champion sheep Shearing Statue
Arrival at Otorohanga:
Farm Tour: 9am departure: Tour across country on a 6 seater work safety approved 4wd ATV.
This will include a 2400 acre farm. On this tour you will get to know and experience first-hand the beautiful Hereford stud cattle, sheep and beef operation, sheep shearing woolshed and dairy farm.
Later visit the Frost families stunning waterwheel and private gardens.
Returning to the dairy farm, to experience cows being milked in the latest rotary type dairy shed.
Evening accommodation and meal with your hosts
Day 2: Visit Te Kuiti the town of legends and sheep shearing capital of the world; home of 12 time world champion shearer Sir David Fagan and world famous New Zealand All Black Rugby icon Sir Colin Meads.
Pre arranged package tour
Max 5 pax per departure
Min 4 pax per departure
Price $396.00 each