MOTOR HOME KING COUNTRY
Two Day ATV Farm Tour
- Free parking at Roselands Restaurant Waitomo
- Enjoy dinner and drinks at Roselands Restaurant with friends and hosts
- Escorted bus tour throughout the king Country
- Travel through the majestic King Country
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at the Country Waterwheel gardens
- Walk into an old world charm working Blacksmith museum where pioneer machinery was crafted so long ago
- A blast from the past. An historic school bus used for New Zealand's first ever school bus service
- Now onto an amazing adventure, featuring a 3 hour cross Country ATV farm tour
- Visit a rotary dairy shed in action
- Back to Roselands free stop over for a relaxing evening. (Dinner by arrangement)
- An optional tour to see the Mangapohue Natural Bridge and the Marakopa Falls
Arrive at Roselands Waitomo for your free parking
Enjoy dinner and drinks at Roselands Restaurant with friends and hosts
DAY 2 8AM
Start on your escorted tour throughout the King country
Visit Waitangaru Falls and travel through the majestic Mangaotaki river lime stone valley. Enjoy a picnic lunch on a private family farm with a working waterwheel set in beautiful gardens.
Walk into an old world charm working Blacksmith museum where pioneer machinery was crafted so long ago.
A blast from the past. View an amazing historic school bus used for New Zealand's first ever school bus service. This vehicle carried 30 passengers.
Now onto a thrilling three hour venture with a tour in our smooth riding work safety approved Viking 4WD ATV, this across a beautifully kept and picturesque 2400 acre, sheep, beef and dairy farm with it's panoramic vista. A great photographic opportunity.
This farm tour ends on a high note with a visit to a working state of the art internal Rotary Dairy shed unit where you will see up close and personal, cows being milked as they rotate around you.
Returning back to your free secure stop over site for another relaxing night at Roselands Waitomo.
Return to base camp for the night
Freedom to explore and enjoy the local activities that the Waitomo Caves district has to offer before your journey home.
Day 1. Includes dinner
Day 2. Full day escorted bus and ATV cross country farm tour.
Packed picnic lunch for 2 days
Min 4 pax per departure
Max 9 pax per departure
LARGER TOUR PRICING AVAILABLE
Free overnight secure parking.