WAITOMO KIWI RAIL
ATV FARM TOUR
- Experience the extremes of New Zealand'scenery, from Auckland through fertile farmlands of Waikato to Otorohanga, Waitomo Districts.
- Free shuttle pick up from the Otorohanga railway station to JanAlz B&B accommodation.
- Escorted tour to Te Kuiti, the town of Legends
- Drop into Te Kuiti township. It hosts two large statues. One of the legendary World Rugby icon Sir Collin Meads and the other of Sir David Fagan, 12 times World sheep shearing champion also of great interest is the Meads Gallery.
- Travel to the quaint little town ship of Pio Pio and a visit to a private family farm and its water wheel and scenic gardens.
- Walk into an old world charm working Blacksmith museum where pioneer machinery was crafted so long ago.
- A blast from the past an historic school bus used for New Zealand's first ever school bus service.
- Now onto an amazing adventure. Featuring a 3 hour ATV Cross Country farm tour.
- Back to Jan Alz B&B accommodation.
- Enjoy a hearty evening meal and refreshments at Roselands restaurant before retiring for the night.
- Breakfast at Jan Alz B&B before taking a scenic tour to the Mangapohue Natural Bridge and the Marakopa Falls
- Visit to one of the Waitomo Caves.
- Return to Otorohanga Rail for your journey home.
Depart Auckland 7.45 am
Arrival Otorohanga 10.55 am
Pick up shuttle to JanAlz B&B accommodation. Depart 11.45 AM
Arrival in the Te Kuiti township for lunch
This is the home of two famous legends Sir Collin Meads and Sir David Fagan.
Departing for Pio Pio to enjoy the Frost family water wheel scenic gardens and a visit to the Pio Pio BlackSmith Museum which hosts the first ever school bus in New Zealnd.
Short coffee take away break in Pio Pio
Next, enjoy a 3 hour ATV Cross Country farm experience, in our very comfortable work safety approved-specially designed 4WD Viking, travelling over 2400 acres of sheep, beef stud and 600 cow dairy farm. Study up close cows being milked in a large internal state of the art rotary dairy shed.
Back to relax at Jan Alz B&B
Dinner: Roselands is the destination for a hearty dinner and refreshing drinks.
Breakfast at Jan Alz B&B. A scenic tour of the Marakopa falls, enjoying a packed lunch at the Mangapohue natural bridge, returning to visit one of the many Waitomo caves before arriving back to your accommodation for drop off and 3.45pm departure and rail journey home.
Includes free shuttles / escorted tours, Jan Alz B&B accommodation. Day 2 breakfast. Lunches and evening dinner
Waitomo cave entry price (Booking service available)
Rail fare (Booking service available)
Min 2 PAX per departure
Max 5 PAX per departure
Pre bookings essential